The Zigzag black and jute rug is made from 100% recycled cotton and braided jute.
The black cotton is a stretchy material, similar to stocking. The zigzag pattern of this cool rug is tightly woven, creating a look and style that is individual and unique. It's a sturdy rug that suits most family homes, with an understated elegance and appearance.
This rug is produced in India using local craftspeople who cleverly weave the black cotton and jute together to create a zigzag pattern.
All the Zigzag Chindi rugs from Recycled Mats are ethically produced, benefiting communities, and the planet by making something new and exciting from discarded cotton. They are comfy to sit or lie on and suit homes year-round.
They’re easy to transport – just roll them up and take them with you. But you'll be surprised how sturdy and weighty they are. Once they are on the floor, they don't move anywhere. These rugs also make great floor coverings in libraries, staffrooms, homes and offices.
We love this rug and you will too.
Name of Design
Origin of Design
Cotton and Jute
Made in India
Light vacuuming or spot-cleaning with a damp sponge is the best approach when caring for these rugs. For a deep clean, use a professional carpet cleaner.
Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Beautifully designed rug for the stylish home
- Floor rug for libraries or university settings
- Bring muted tones and texture to your home or office design
- Suits minimalist style and monochrome homes or office
- A luxe addition to community centres, hotel foyers or shopfronts
- Cover floor damage or carpet stains
- A fabulous addition to well kept homes