For all of those Kiwi Ozzies who are lucky enough to call both countries home, now you can welcome friends and family to your door with a fun, cross-cultural message.
Like all of the authentic, Indigenous design reading mats, picnic mats and floor rugs available from Recycled Mats, Kwozzie Whare is easy to care for. Made from 100% recycled rubber and plastics, dust and food spills wipe away with ease, making this a mat you can use inside or outside, at home or in the community.
And our mats are environmentally sustainable as both the materials used and printing methods are eco-friendly!
Choose a fun for your home, office or community centre. Order online today!
Name of design: Kwozzie Whare
Size: 45 x 70cm
Colours: Black & White
Care Instructions: All of our doormats have been made to the best attainable standards from recycled rubber and PET. Follow the guide to for cleaning and storage instructions. Whilst our door and floor mats are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, extensive exposure to sun will lead to fading and deterioration over time.
General specifications for all our recycled welcome doormats:
- 45 x 70cm in size and 6 mm thick.
- Made from recycled car tyres and PET drink bottles.
- Not recommended for commercial use.
- The print uses the latest high tech printing processes and is durable, permanent and vividly colourful.
- For additional protection, all mats are treated with Stain Guard for protection from spills.
- They may be used both indoors and out, although long-term sun exposure may fade your mat sooner than if kept in the shade.
- Mats can be cleaned with warm soapy water, vacuumed or given a once over with a gerni if very dirty (ensure gerni is held at least 2 feet away from the mat).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Recycled Mats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.