PORTABLE PICNIC / KIDS TABLE, Wooden Table, Korero, Black
400mm Diameter x 204mm
Our fabulous recycled plastic mats are always popular as picnic rugs. But if you want to take things up a level (literally) why not add a portable picnic table in the impressive Korero design, with black accents and natural wood tones, to your list of summer essentials? Relax with friends for a yarn on one of our comfy, colourful mats!
New Zealand artist Turumakina Duley created the impressive Korero design, which is also known as Ngaa Hau ee Wha – ‘the four winds’. Spoken about in many different cultural spaces, the image of the four winds evokes people coming from all directions to gather in pursuit of peace through ceremony, celebration and learning. This artist draws on his ancestry of Tuhoe, Ngaiterangi and Ngati Awa origins to produce cultural imagery for tattoos and other visual art forms.
Korero is also a Maori term for a meeting or discussion. Pair this table with an eye-catching Korero New Zealand design recycled mat and create an instantly inviting space for sharing food and conversation with friends and family.
A compact wooden outdoor table has many possible uses!
- Pop it in the car and keep the sand off your beach snacks
- Add a touch of class to a romantic sunset picnic
- Use it by the pool to prevent glass breakages
- Make it the designated 'kids table' for your caravan or campsite
- Use it to hold your portable speakers for outdoor party fun
- Put one in the centre of your home outdoor setting as a stylish, practical centrepiece.
These small, round, fold-up picnic tables are easy to store and carry. Designed by a family business on Queensland's Gold Coast, they're made from a mix of recycled wood and sustainably grown Ecoply* plywood. For extra protection, they're sealed with two coats of exterior grade, water-based varnish that brings out the best in their unique natural colours.
Every table is one-of-a-kind and screams beach chic! It's the perfect gift for that fussy foodie friend or the in-law who has everything. Anyone who appreciates outdoor living will appreciate a beautiful portable picnic table.
Make a stunning portable picnic table in unique black Korero design your ultimate summer fun accessory!
Name of Design: Korero
Origin of Design: New Zealand
Artist: Turumakina Duley
Origin of Artist: New Zealand Maori, Tuhoe, Ngaiterangi, Ngati Awa
Dimensions: 400 x 400 x 204mm with foldable legs for ease of storage and travel. Colour: Korero – black & natural wood tones. Also available in the following colour options - white & natural wood tones.
Note: *Ecoply products are manufactured from sustainably grown Australian and New Zealand plantation pine, produced and certified to AS/NZS 2269 and AS 6669.
*More information can be found about all of our artists on our artist's blog.
- Raise your food off the picnic mat to keep it safe from sand and dirt
- Perfect side table in a home cinema, indoors or out
- Use it as a snack table on your bed
- Portable dinner table when camping and caravanning
- Dinner table for kids on movie nights or when friends come over
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Recycled Mats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.