SALT WATER Aboriginal Design Recycled Mat Set
Buy 5, get 2 FREE
FREE with this purchase!*
This Saltwater Pack of Aboriginal design mats is great value, and super popular with schools, childcare centres, and kindies.
These square and rectangular mats feature Australian Aboriginal symbolism, showcasing the treasures of the sea.
Introducing the Saltwater Pack of Recycled Plastic Mats
The ideal mat for summer and spring activities, indoors and out, this recycled plastic mat set means you will never be bored. Swap them around for a Spring clean at any time of the year!
This pack is also the perfect gift for Christmas, and for Weddings or Birthdays. Buy a pack and share them with friends and family.
This exclusive deal is also suited to community groups or sports clubs who need plenty of indoor and outdoor sitting space.
Made from 95% recycled materials, the Saltwater Pack of Recycled Plastic Mats celebrates cultural diversity without harming the planet. Our mats are easy to clean, comfortable to sit on and UV treated to resist colour fading.
You can also purchase any one of these mat designs individually.
Choose the Saltwater Pack of Aboriginal design mats in this economical set of 7.
Where else would you buy 5 recycled plastic mats and get TWO MORE FREE?
It's the ultimate collection of indoor or outdoor ground cover for any occasion!
Embrace the Ocean
Name of design: Saltwater Pack of 7 is 2 x Water Dreaming (1 x red, 1 x blue), 1 x Turtle Journey (1 x blue and white) , 2 x Manta Ray (1 x blue, 1 x black and white) and TWO x Little Turtle Mats FREE!
Origin of design: Australian Aboriginal
Origin of artist:
- Helen Price - Darumbal Country, Queensland
- Dean Jakamara Briscoe - Anmatyerre, Central Desert
Shape and Size:
- Little Turtle - 0.9 x 1.8m rectangle
- Water Dreaming - 1.8 x 1.8m square
- Manta Ray - 1.8 x 2.7m rectangle
- Turtle Journey - 1.8 x 2.7m rectangle
- Water Dreaming - 1 x red wine and white, 1 x blue and white
- Turtle Journey - 1 x blue and white
- Manta Ray - 1 x blue and black, 1 x black and white
- Little Turtle - 2 x blue and white
Fabric: Recycled plastic, plus all mats comes in a recycled and reusable plastic carry bag with the exception of Little Turtle which is rolled with an elastic strap for closure.
Note: These mats are reversible. Photos show both sides of the same mat. Mat colours may differ slightly from the images shown due to the different inks used in individual print runs.
Care Instructions: All our floor mats have been made to the best attainable standards from UV treated recycled polypropylene. Follow our guide to mat maintenance for cleaning and storage instructions. Our floor mats and playmats are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, but extensive exposure to sun or rain will lead to fading and deterioration over time.
Recycled Mats is a proud long-term member of the Indigenous Art Code, which ensures transparent, fair and ethical business trade in works of art by Indigenous artists.
*Design of the free mat is dependent upon availability and is subject to change. However, the size will remain the same.
*More information can be found about all of our artists on our artist's blog.
- Play mat in childcare centres and kindies
- Circle time songs and games
- Library 'storytelling' rugs
- Spread it on the floor to catch paint spills while the kids are having fun
- Use it on school or family outings
- Sporting occasions
- Family reunions
- Perfect for the beach – sand just washes or shakes off
- Perfect for picnics in the park
- High traffic areas
- Brighten a classroom or kids' playroom
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Recycled Mats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.