SITE Recycled Plastic Mat, Violet, Black & White
This streetwear design-inspired recycled plastic mat invokes the sentiment of hip statement piece, combined with sustainable fashion. It's the perfect juxtaposition of the two, an unlikely combo but one that works.
The colour combination of violet, black and white, is reminiscent of hip-hop flair. We love the bold stripe that strikes through the centre too.
Chic Plastic Woven Mats
This 3-metre mat is unlike any of our current styles or designs, a new take that pushes the boundaries of what is possible.
Named 'Site' for streetwear, this design comes in three colourways - light blue/black/white, violet/black/white, and burnt orange/black/white. Choose your favourite.
"Site" Recycled Polypropylene Mats
Name of design: SITE
Size: 3m diameter
Fabric: Recycled plastic
Note: These mats are reversible. Photos show both sides of the same mat. Mat colours may differ slightly from the images shown due to the different inks used in individual print runs.
How to fold your mat: Click here for a step-by-step video on how to fold your Round Mat.
Care Instructions: All our floor mats have been made to the best attainable standards from UV treated recycled polypropylene. Follow our guide to mat maintenance for cleaning and storage instructions. Our floor mats and playmats are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, but extensive exposure to sun or rain will lead to fading and deterioration over time.
- Festivals and event floor covering
- Playmat in childcare centres and kindies
- Library 'storytelling' rugs
- Spread it on the floor to catch paint spills while the kids are having fun
- Use it during school or family outings
- Sporting occasions
- Family reunions
- Perfect for the beach – sand just washes or shakes off
- Perfect for picnics in the park
- High traffic areas
- Brighten a classroom or kid's playroom
- Cover an old non-usable concrete spot and bring new life to the area
- Define a play space for children
- BBQ areas
- Dog grooming shows
- Market stalls
- Lounge room floors or hall runners
- Cultural wall art
- Wedding or other ceremonial mats
- Going bush
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Recycled Mats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.