AUSSIE PEOPLE Australian Design Recycled Door Mat
45 x 70cm
This impressive Aboriginal design recycled door mat in rich colours is titled Aussie People. Created by Indigenous artist Helen Price, from Darumbal country, it's an excellent way to welcome guests into your home, school, childcare centre or office with a touch of world culture.
This design talks about growth and unity. In this country, we are mobs from all over the planet, growing together. We grow with respect for the land and animals. Hopefully, we can grow in peace. The countries depicted in the design are (from left to right) Germany, Canada, Greece, Italy, New Zealand (silver fern), New Zealand, Torres Strait Islands, Aboriginal Australia, Australia, United Nations, Papua New Guinea, South Africa, England, South Sea Islands, China, USA and Indonesia.
Choose Aussie People, an Aboriginal design recycled door mat in bright, beautiful colours and a compact design for your home, office or school. Order online today!
Origin of design: Australian Aboriginal
Artist: Helen Price
Origin of artist: Darumbal country, Queensland
Size: 45 x 70cm
Note: Mat colours may differ slightly from the images shown due to the different inks used in individual print runs.
Care Instructions: All of our door mats have been made to the best attainable standards from recycled rubber and plastics. Follow the guide to for cleaning and storage instructions. Whilst our door and floor mats are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, extensive exposure to sun or rain will lead to fading and deterioration over time.
*More information can be found about all of our artists on our artist's blog.
General specifications for all our recycled welcome door mats:
- 42.5cm x 62.5 cm in size and 6 mm thick.
- Made from recycled car tyres and PET drink bottles.
- The print uses the latest high tech printing processes and is durable, permanent and vividly colourful.
- For additional protection, all mats are treated with Stain Guard for protection from spills. The print and mat have an expected 5-year lifespan.
- They may be used both indoors and out, although long-term sun exposure may fade your mat sooner than if kept in the shade.
- Mats can be cleaned with warm soapy water, vacuumed or given a once over with a gerni if very dirty (ensure gerni is held at least 2 feet away from the mat).
Mat weight's guide:
|XXXL||6 x 2.4m||6.5 kg|
|XXL||4 x 2.4m||4 kg|
|XL||3 x 3m||3.6 kg|
|Large||2.7 x 2.7m||3.4 kg|
|Medium||2.7 x 1.8m||2.4 kg|
|Family size||2.1 x 1.5m||2 kg|
|Small||1.8 x 0.9m||0.9 kg|
|Square||1.8 x 1.8m||2 kg|
|Runners||2.7 x 0.9m||1.1 kg|
|Round XL||3m||3.5 kg|
|Round L||2.7m||3 kg|
|Round M||2.4m||2.2 kg|
|Round S||1.8m||2 kg|
|Door Mats||70cm x 45cm approx||1 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Recycled Mats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.