Privacy & Security Policies
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please refer back to here periodically.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Third Party Sites
Recycled Mats uses a variety of 3rd party applications to manage our website and marketing promotions including and not limited too, Facebook pixels, Manychat, Google sites and cookies
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We do not partake in SPAM of any sort, our database is sourced through our contacts with individuals and clients who request to be sent our newsletters and people whom we have had dealings with. At times we are also given email addresses from conferences that we attend and sponsor and from other organizations that feel that their database could benefit from our newsletters and mailouts. At any time you may unsubscribe to our database by using the "Unsubscribe" section on the home page or simply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Unsubscribe". We will take you off our system immediately.
- Import duties, taxes and charges for shipments to other countries other than Australia, are not included in the item price or postage charges These charges are the buyer’s or recipients responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. By purchasing you agree to pay these costs, or the costs associated with returning the item to us if refused at the destination. No refunds will be given on any shipping costs should the item be refused. More information is contained in our shipping page, and warnings are also present in the shopping cart before confirming your purchase.
- Parcels refused by the customer due to customs charges and returned to us will incur a flat restocking fee and initial postage charges will not be refunded.
- The content of this website is generic in nature and for general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
By completing a form on the Recycled Mats website, you consent to Recycled Mats collecting and using this information for sales and marketing purposes. This is in compliance with both the GDPR regulations and the Australian Spam Act. You have the right to unsubscribe from any correspondence at any time. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us, or by unsubscribing to the mail list.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.