The Aztec Navy rug with its striking geometric pattern is made from recycled wool offcuts which are carefully loomed by hand.
Our Indian dhurries help to protect the earth by making something new from upcycled rather than virgin materials. They are soft to sit on whilst also being weighty enough to remain in place without moving.
In shades of dark navy blue, greys and off-white, this elegant rug is crafted from hard-wearing natural wool fibres which will keep you warm in winter months, cool in hot summer months.
As these floor rugs are handmade by Indian artisans, each one is truly unique. You'll love the combination of comfort and textures!
Name of Design
Origin of Design
1.5 x 2.4m
Fabric / Materials
Hand loomed wool. Packaged in a recycled plastic sleeve
Every rug features a unique variety of colours. Made in India. If using on a slippery surface, non slip mesh recommended underneath.
Light vacuuming or spot-cleaning with a damp sponge is the best approach when caring for these rugs. For a deep clean, use a professional carpet cleaner.
Not suitable for children under 3 years
- A hand-crafted inclusion in any sustainable home
- Add flair to your office or studio space
- Artistic style for the main bedroom
- Our favourite one-of-a-kind floor rug for the lounge and dining space
- Super soft floor rug for adult zones
- Cover floor damage or carpet stains