This handloomed 100% recycled cotton rug is the hottest rug around at the moment. The macrame knot style rug is a fashionable throwback to the 1970's when macrame and shagpile rules the loungeroom. As all good things come back around, it's now time for this style of rug to take centrestage once again.
This 2.4 by 3.6 behemoth of a rug has been created by hand by local craftspeople in a regional village in India. The 100% cotton rug is as cosy as it is comfortable. This will be one rug that won't be just for show - it's a rug that calls out to friends and family and invites them to sit down.
An elegant addition to any lounge, living or dining area, the large sized rug is also an ideal addition to any family, media or rumpus room. The black fringing at both ends adds a surprise touch.
Like what you see? Buy a Shaggy Tassels Indian floor rug in this unique macrame-inspired design online today!
Name of Design: Rug Tassels, Shaggy
Origin of Design: India
Size: 2.4 by 3.6
Colours: Ivory and Black
Fabric: 100% recycled cotton
Care instructions: Dampen a sponge and gently clean by hand.
- The rug of choice for discerning homemakers
- Bring texture and feel to your home or office design
- An elegant addition to the meeting space in community centres, hotel foyers and cosy cafes
- A warm and inviting rug for suburban and urban homes, beach shacks, and city apartments
- Add a hint of Moroccan flair to your home or office design
- A soft floor covering in your Media or TV room
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Recycled Mats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.